</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8696775400748877246?origin\x3dhttp://alphabits-clones.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 17, 2008; 9:27 AM

point A

Chinese New Year was the recent festival that i celebrated with my family. The whole festival actually consist of fifteen days. That is why married adults can still give red packets to children after the Chinese New Year holiday.

Every Chinese New Year eve, all of the Chinese will have their annual family reunion dinner. I had one of my reunion dinner on the Chinese New Year eve itself and the other on 4th February. On one of the reunion dinner, I remember that my father did not need to pay for his share of the dinner as he came in late and the staff did not realise that someone came in. I remembered when I was young, one of my teachers said that one should stay up late if they want their parents to have a long life, so I stayed up late.

The first day of Chinese New Year, we went to my grandmother's house. A lot of my mother's cousins came, and naturally I do not really know them as I only see them once a year. I was happy as I received a lot of red packets. I could see that my grandmother was very happy as she was smiling happily. I think she felt happy as they visited her on Chinese New Year and even gave her a red packet.

I think that festivals like Chinese New Year is very important, as it bonds families. They bonds families as people go house-visiting. I am now looking forward to the next Chinese New Year.

Jaslyn Lim (:



Disclaimer(:
you are currently on
alphabits-clones.bs.com

Please respect this blog (:
If you are going to be bad,
Kindly ALT+F4, thankyou (:


ThePeople(:
Caroline Teh
register number: 3
2e8

Jaslyn Lim
register number: 10
2e8

Lee Huan Ting
register number: 13
2e8

Sharon Long
register number: 16
2e8

Tan Rou Ming
register number: 39
2e8

Calendar(:
total defence day: 15/02
project due date: 22/02

Talks(:



Links(:

Music(:
coming soon

Past(:

Credits(:
Blogger
BaseCodes: intrigue.d
Brushes - Random Sites
Designer : JASLYN :D
Image : x
MicroSoft Paint
Photobucket