Wednesday, February 20, 2008; 10:37 PM
Point BMy Christmas is quite different compared to Jesse’s mainly because I celebrate it in church instead. As Christians, we do not take presents as the first priority while Jesse does. He thinks hard just to get a present for Leslie. I feel luckier compared to Jesse as he need to save up money just to get a present for his friend. Comparing to Jesse’s experience, my Christmas is definitely more enjoyable as he celebrates it with his friend and not with his family members while I celebrate it with my families and relatives.
During Christmas, my siblings and I do not ask for presents from our parents but Jesse’s sisters do. Christmas to us Christians are important as we celebrate Jesus Christ’s birth while Jesse treats it as a present giving day.
After all, both of our Christmas are somehow similar in a way that we exhange presents to each other and enjoy the joy of sharing.
Sharon Long