</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8696775400748877246?origin\x3dhttp://alphabits-clones.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 20, 2008; 11:24 PM

Point B

During christmas, Jesse doesn't go to church and I don't go to church too as I'm a buddhist. For me, my christmas is almost like Jesse's as we exchange presents on that day. Unlike Jesse's sisters, I do not pester my parents on this happy occasion to buy me presents. I always believe that we should just take whatever that is given to us and be satisfied with it and not ask more.

Also, Jesse's family is poor but I'm much more luckier than Jesse as I was able to afford christmas presents for my family and friends. Unlike Jesse's family, they had to save up hard to afford presents. During christmas, Jesse also needs to work in the farm but I do not need to work and I could just relax and watch TV with my family. Jesse prefers to celebrate christmas with his best friend, Leslie, as he doesn't like to be around his family but I celebrate my christmas with my family as they are the ones I would love to celebrate a joyous occasion with.

Despite all the differences, we, Jesse and I, had a really great and happy time during christmas and we both experienced the joy of giving and sharing.

Huan Ting :D



Disclaimer(:
you are currently on
alphabits-clones.bs.com

Please respect this blog (:
If you are going to be bad,
Kindly ALT+F4, thankyou (:


ThePeople(:
Caroline Teh
register number: 3
2e8

Jaslyn Lim
register number: 10
2e8

Lee Huan Ting
register number: 13
2e8

Sharon Long
register number: 16
2e8

Tan Rou Ming
register number: 39
2e8

Calendar(:
total defence day: 15/02
project due date: 22/02

Talks(:



Links(:

Music(:
coming soon

Past(:

Credits(:
Blogger
BaseCodes: intrigue.d
Brushes - Random Sites
Designer : JASLYN :D
Image : x
MicroSoft Paint
Photobucket